1. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGE A BATTERY FOR A SIVROCK ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE IF IT’S COMPLETELY DEAD?
On a standard charger the range is approximately 6-8 hours.
2. IF I PURCHASE A SIVROCK ELECTRIC BIKE, IS A BATTERY CHARGER INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE?
Yes, all SIVROCK electric bikes come with a standard 110v home charger.
3. HOW MANY BATTERIES DOES A SIVROCK ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE COME WITH?
Every SIVROCK eBike includes one battery.
4. HOW MANY MILES CAN I TRAVEL ON ONE BATTERY?
Mileage depends on a number of factors including battery size, rider weight, added gear, temperature, and terrain.
On average, SIVROCK eBikes have a max range in pedal-assist mode of 40-60 miles.
5. WHAT TYPE OF BATTERY IS IN THE SIVROCK?
Type 21700 lithium battery
6. DO I HAVE TO RUN MY BATTERY TO COMPLETELY EMPTY BEFORE I CHARGE IT AGAIN?
No, but fully discharging the battery prior to charging does help with longevity and performance. Please read and fully understand the battery charging manual.
7. DO THE BATTERIES REQUIRE ANY ONGOING MAINTENANCE?
No. Unlike many lead acid batteries, our premium lithium batteries are sealed, requiring zero maintenance.
8. IF I DON’T USE MY SIVROCK ELECTRIC BIKE FOR 5 MONTHS, DO THE BATTERIES NEED TO BE STORED A CERTAIN WAY?
Prior to storing your electric bike battery for an extended period of time, it should be fully charged and then discharged to 40% – 60% capacity. Refer to the lithium battery manual for further information. Do not store your battery in freezing temperatures for an extended period of time.
9. HOW DO I PROPERLY CHARGE MY BATTERY ON A REGULAR BASIS?
Simply plug the 110v or similar charger into the bike, or remove the battery and charge separately at home or at the campsite. Once the red light on the charger turns to green, you are at a 100% charge.
1. WHAT IS THE WARRANTY ON A SIVROCK ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE?
SIVROCK offers a 1-year warranty on main components. Please read the full warranty information located in your owners manual. Contact customer support with any questions.
1. CAN I CLIMB HILLS WITH A SIVROCK?
SIVROCK electric mountain bikes can climb hills and mountain trails.
2. WILL MY SIVROCK EVER RUST?
Not unless exposed to extreme conditons and not properly maintaining the eBike.
3. HOW DOES A SIVROCK PERFORM IN MUD, SNOW, AND SAND?
SIVROCK electric bikes are built with oversized all-terrain tires which are capable of maintaining traction in steep terrain, shallow mud, sand and snow. The tires can be deflated down to as low as 8lbs for added traction in these conditions.
4. CAN THE SIVROCK GO THROUGH WATER?
Yes, but do not submerge the motor or any electronic components, including the battery compartment.
5. IS THE SUSPENSION ADJUSTABLE FOR VARYING TERRAIN?
Our electric bikes are equipped with suspension components and feature adjustable settings on the front suspension forks.
6. ARE THE WHEEL BEARINGS SEALED?
Yes. They require zero greasing or regular maintenance. E-Bikes feature standard mountain bike hubs which require basic bicycle maintenance.
7. CAN I RIDE A SIVROCK ON BIKE TRAILS AND ACCESS ROADS?
Always check local laws and regulations in regards to motorized vehicle use on public trails and roads. Dependent on the motor size and throttle, SIVROCK eBikes fall under class 1, 2, and 3 regulations. It requires no VIN tag or license to operate so it is not held to the same rules and regulations as an ATV or side x side.
1. HOW DO I ASSEMBLE MY SIVROCK ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE?
For detailed instructions on how to assemble your SIVROCK electric mountain bike, watch our tutorial video.